As one of the more unique healers in Genshin Impact, here are some ways to make the most out of Qiqi\’s amazing abilities.
One of the rarer characters in the game, Qiqi, is an incredibly powerful healer with excellent attack skills that also heal party members. Below are some tips to help Genshin Impact players with some of the best weapon and artifact combos to buff Qiqi and make her an efficient party member.
- One of the first recommended swords in Genshin Impact for Qiqi is the \”Skyward Blade.\” The Skyward blade boosts Qiqi\’s recharge rate and allows her to heal more often. This weapon can be found through Gacha rolls.
- The \”Prototype Roncour\” is another great weapon for boosting Qiqi\’s physical damage and attack. Players can forge this weapon with a crystal chunk, a white iron chunk, and a prototype.
- The \”Sacrificial Sword\” provides Qiqi with a skill to prevent its own cooldown when damaging an enemy. This sword can be obtained through Gacha rolls.
- Lastly, \”The Flute\” is a good weapon for Qiqi because it has the chance to give normal and charged attacks to gain harmonics. Stacking 5 harmonics will deal damage to nearby enemies. The Flute can be obtained through Gacha rolls.
- \”Maiden Beloved\” Is a good fit for Qiqi because it improves her healing abilities. The Maiden Beloved also increases the other party members\’ healing when using elemental skills and burst. The Maiden Beloved can be found in either the Valley of Remembrance or Chapter 7 of the Adventurer Handbook.
- \”Noblesse Oblige\” will increase Qiqi\’s elemental burst damage while also increasing all other party members\’ attack stats when using burst abilities. The Noblesse Oblige can be found in Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern.
As a 5-star character, Qiqi is going to be incredibly hard to get through Gacha rolls. But players can rest easy knowing that this time commitment will be worth it in the end. One of Qiqi\’s talents, \”Former Life Memories,\” is also a useful ability that allows Qiqi to locate unique resources for Liyue on the mini-map. Hopefully, this guide helps players understand how Qiqi contributes to better team composition in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact has made $100 Million in the first two weeks after release, making it one of the most successful new franchises from a Chinese developer. The visuals and diverse cast of characters have made Genshin Impact highly sought after by fans.
Genshin Impact is available now for Mobile, PC, and PS4. A Switch version is in development.