With the release of the nation of Inazuma in Genshin Impact, travelers have lots of areas to explore and mysteries to uncover. To help players traverse the beautiful landscape of Inazuma and gather knowledge about it, travelers have access to a world quest called “In Another Land”. Here’s a guide on how to complete the In Another Land world quest in Genshin Impact.
Prerequisites for In Another Land World Quest
A prerequisite to begin this quest is to complete the quests “Endless Research” and “Stillness, the Sublimation of Shadow”. After completing the aforementioned quests, players should head to Ritou and converse with the NPC Alrani to start the quest.
Alrani is a scholar hailing from Sumeru who is currently preparing a thesis for her school and is doing her research in Inazuma for which she needs the traveler’s help. Alrani will embark on a journey with you and will direct you to take pictures at various locations.
How to complete In Another Land world quest in Genshin Impact
To complete this quest, the players first need to take photos at certain specified locations, which are detailed below.
- Eipekkusu: The first location involves the players taking a photo of Eipekkusu’s shop along with its owner.
2. Syavushi Bakshesh Shoppe: For the next picture, head to Syavushi Bakshesh Shoppe and take a photo with its owner.
3. Wharf: For the last photograph, players need to head to the pier at Ritou and take a photo of a fisherman named Obata.
Talk to Vahid and collect ingredients
After clicking photos as instructed by Alrani, players need to talk to another NPC named Vahid. Vahid requires you to collect three ingredients for a dish. The ingredients are as follows :
- 1 x Seagrass – Seagrass can be found plentiful along the shores of the various islands of Inazuma. Alternatively, you can also buy Seagrass from Shimura Kanbei in Inazuma city. Expeditions in Inazuma can also grant you Seagrass.
- 1 x Rice – Rice can be bought from Aoi at Tsukomomono Groceries in Inazuma or from Dongsheng in Liyue Harbor.
- 1 x Fish – Fish are available in water bodies across Teyvat and are easy to find. If you have extra fish lying around after your fishing expeditions you can also convert the fish caught into raw material.
In Another Land world quest: Rewards
Completing the quest rewards travelers with 100 Adventure Rank Exp, 3 Heroes Wit, and 30,000 Mora along with the dish Vahid’s Kneaded Onigiri.