Players should only focus on getting the 5 or 4-star Polearms in the game. Anything less is definitely not worth the effort. Also, these are the ones players should focus on upgrading. Here are the best polearms in the game and where players can find them.
- Primordial Jade Winged Spear: A base attack of 48 damage with room to improve through upgrades. The best Polearm weapon in the game. Players will need to use the gacha wish feature to unlock it.
- Kunwu\’s Iris Rift: A base attack of 46 damage. Players will need to use the gacha wish feature to unlock it.
- Crescent Pike: A base attack of 44 damage. Players will be able to forge with this weapon with 1 Northlander Polearm Prototype, 50 Crystal Chunk, and 50 White Iron Chunk.
- Blackcliff Pole: A base attack of 42 damage. Players will need to use the gacha wish feature to unlock it.
- Favonius Lance: Another weapon with a base attack of 44 damage. Players will need to use the gacha wish feature to unlock it.
Collecting these items will make the player stronger than ever before. Although, some of these weapons are left to chance to achieve. The only way to get them is by using wishes, which to get plenty of them at a time, requires players to put money into the game. If the player can justify the purchase then that is up to their discretion but it can be a big financial downfall for a lot of players. It\’s important to not get carried away but have fun with it. It\’s a dangerous line to walk along.