Here are the best swords in Genshin Impact. All of these will be 5-stars and 4-stars only to prove how powerful they really are.
- Aquila Favonia: This is the best sword in the game with a 48 base Attack Damage. The only way to currently obtain is by gacha wishing.
- Skyward Blade: The second best blade in the game with 44 base Attack Damage. The only way to currently obtain is by gacha wishing.
- The Alley Flash: With a base state of 44, the blade also allows for a passive attack increase for 6 seconds. The only way to currently obtain is by gacha wishing.
- Prototype Rancour: Similar to the Alley Flash, same stats, and passive ability but also increases defense for 6 seconds. To obtain, the player needs to reach Adventure Rank 10 and Forge with a Northlander Sword Prototype, 50 Crystal Chunk, and White Iron Chunk.
- Blackcliff Longsword: The same base attack as the Skyward Blade but with a passive ability that can be stacked and passed to other characters. The only way to currently obtain is by gacha wishing.
Some of the more valuable weapons and characters in the game can only be achieved by rolling for them by wishing. This method is completely up to chance and the reason the game has generated so much money in such a short period of time. It can be dangerous as players can invest hundreds of dollars into the game without getting anything. Although, it\’s extremely exciting to roll for new items. Players can experience the whole game without spending any money, but it is unlikely players will find any of the solid swords in the game without spending cash.