It\’s been a full year since Genshin Impact was released, and developer miHoYo is celebrating with multiple events and rewards. The events are spread out across the months of September and October this year and include prizes like Primogems, Apple AirPods, iPhones, and more. For those eager to start participating in the 1-Year Anniversary events, here\’s everything to know about start times, end dates, and rewards.
The free-to-play RPG has seen a lot of changes in its first year, including quality-of-life improvements and updated features like fishing and housing. Currently halfway through its Version 2.1 update, Genshin Impact just added new playable characters, weapons, and some additional limited-time events. On top of the usual content that comes with updates, the game is also celebrating its anniversary by hosting web events, cosplay and fan art contests, and video and photography competitions.
While some of these anniversary events are already underway, many more don\’t begin until later in the month and a lot of them run through dates in October. This should give Genshin Impact fans plenty of time to get their submissions in and compete in any of the contests they want. A complete list of the 1-Year Anniversary events, dates, and rewards can be found below.
Genshin Impact 1-Year Anniversary Events: Start Times, End Dates, & Rewards
The following events are currently underway already:
\”The Promise of a Worldly Encounter\” Photo Submission Contest runs from September 1 through October 11. Submissions are accepted via HoYoLAB and rewards include Primogems, Paimon Food Theme Blind Box (Full Set), Trick-or-Treat Party-themed Merchandise Set (Random Character), and a 1-month subscription to Discord Nitro.
\”The Promise of a Worldly Encounter\” Fan Art Submission Contest runs from September 16 through October 17. Submissions are open on HoYoLAB and rewards include Primogems, Apple iPad 10.2\”, Apple AirPods, and a Trick-or-Treat Party-themed Merchandise Set (Random Character).
\”The Promise of a Worldly Encounter\” Video Submission Contest also runs from September 16 through October 17 with submissions open via HoYoLAB. The rewards for this contest include Primogems, Apple AirPods, Razor DeathAdder V2, and a Trick-or-Treat Party-themed Merchandise Set (Random Character).
In addition to these current anniversary events in Genshin Impact, six more will be arriving later this month. The upcoming celebratory web events, giveaways, and contests are:
\”The Promise of a Worldly Encounter\” Cosplay Submission Contest will run from September 22 through October 2o. Rewards include Primogems, Apple AirPods, Razor DeathAdder V2, and a Fateful Gift Series Merchandise Set (Random Character). Entries can be submitted via HoYoLAB.
The Anniversary Congratulatory Art Repost Prize Giveaway runs September 25 – 29. Prizes include three iPhone 13 Pro Max up for grabs and people can share daily to participate in the raffle for cash prizes. The giveaway will be hosted on Genshin Impact\’s official Twitter and Facebook accounts.
Genshin Impact Anniversary Event \”Recording Your Anniversary Memories\” runs from September 28 – October 7. This will be hosted on Genshin Impact\’s official Twitter and Facebook accounts. The reward is 100 Primogems, and there will be 1,000 winners selected.
\”An Unforgettable Journey\” Web Event runs September 28 – October 12. The event allows Genshin Impact players to relive moments from the past year through their own \”theater.\” Rewards for viewing include Primogems, Mora, Mystic Enhancement Ore, and Hero\’s Wit – and players can exchange rewards with their friends as well.
\”A Message in Time\” Web Event runs September 29 – October 7. Players can create their own 1-Year Anniversary cards and submit them to enter a raffle. 10% of those who entered will be randomly chosen to receive a Blessing of the Welkin Moon. The other 90% of participants will receive 100,000 Mora instead.
Genshin Impact Anniversary Event \”Let\’s Solve Word Puzzles\” is the final event to start, running October 7 – 13. Fans can participate through the official Facebook and Twitter accounts. The reward is 100 Primogems for 1,000 participants.
While fans have voiced their concerns over the underwhelming rewards for Genshin Impact\’s Anniversary, these limited-time events are still a great way for fans to celebrate the game. The web events, giveaways, and contests outside of the game are just additional ways players can win prizes and enjoy the 1-Year Anniversary activities. It should hopefully offer plenty to do until the next update for Genshin Impact arrives next month.