Genshin Impact, HoYoverse’s open-world adventure-based role-playing game, has garnered a lot of favorable comments from fans. Aside from the game, Hoyoverse holds art contests to inspire fans to create the art of their favorite Genshin characters. The Genshin Impact Frostflake Heron Kamisato Ayaka Fan Art Contest is open to anybody who wants to exhibit their enthusiasm for Genshin art.
On the official Genshin Hoyolab page, it is given: Genshin Impact Frostflake Heron Kamisato Ayaka Fan Art Contest Has Begun: Check out the rewards and more – Dear Travelers, Kamisato Ayaka’s Fan Art Contest has begun! Get your drawing tools ready, and come participate. The event will take place from April 11, 2022, to April 24, 2022, at 23:59 (UTC+8). The list of winners will be updated in the official website’s event post on May 16, 2022.
How to enter the Ayaka Fan Art Contest in Genshin Impact
- During the event, use the hashtags #KamisatoAyaka and #GenshinImpact to post your original fan art on Twitter, Facebook, or Instagram.
- Click on the link here to fill out your entry information.
- After completing the previous two steps, your participation will have been deemed successful.
Entries submitted for this event must be original fan art created within the past month and have a high degree of completion. Unfinished sketches work directly edited with graphic design tools (e.g., Photoshop.), or works with copied elements spliced together are not eligible. Please also include pictures of your works-in-progress and your finished work(s). Travelers participating in the event need to make their accounts and posts public.
Genshin Impact Ayaka Fan Art Contest Rewards
The event prizes are appealing. It is some way of raking in the primogems to get your favorite Genshin characters.
- First Prize (1 Winner)- 3,000 Primogems
- Second Prize (3 Winners) -1,000 Primogems
- Third Prize (5 Winners)- 500 Primogems
- Lucky Prize (10 Winners)- Genshin Impact merchandise prizes worth 20 USD
Guidelines to keep in mind
- Publishing content not related to the event (including but not limited to advertisement links and other means of publicity) is prohibited.
- Travelers are allowed multiple submissions for this event, but only one prize can be won per Traveler. The prizes cannot be stacked, and only the highest prize won will be awarded.
- The event is held on multiple platforms, and winning submissions will be selected from across all platforms. The above rewards are the total rewards for all platforms and will be comprehensively evaluated based on content, comments, and likes. There are no amount of prizes set aside for each platform and region.
- If the same entry wins on multiple platforms, the prize will be issued according to the platform it was first posted on after final verification (only one prize will be issued).
- Plagiarism, misappropriation, and other actions that violate others’ copyright are strictly prohibited. If there is a quote or a need for authorization, please cite the sources. And make sure to obtain authorization.
- After the list of winners is announced, if Travelers have any objection to the prize-winning works, they can provide feedback through the customer support email or in-game customer support. Suppose the winning entry is found to violate the event rules. In that case, we will revoke the prize, and this user’s account will be permanently banned from participating in any future community events. So this is your cue to get your artistic senses on full throttle to get those bounties of rewards.
The Ayakali Fan Art Contest is on and travelers are making the most of this opportunity. Fill out the form, show your art to the world and stand a chance to win some exciting rewards.