Genshin Impact is an adventure RPG for mobile devices, and it’s already off to a great start. The game has been praised by critics and players alike for its incredibly beautiful graphics, tight controls, and engaging combat system. To top it all off, Genshin Impact is now hosting a video submission event called Drumalong! HoYoLAB’s Drumalong event is a fantastic opportunity for Genshin Impact players to show off their skills and earn some great prizes.
The event will run from the 13th of June to the 4th of July, 2022. Participants will have the chance to win exciting rewards. During this event, players will be able to submit their own original videos. The list of winners will be updated in HoYoLAB’s Drumalong event post on the 26th of July, 2022.
Genshin Impact Drumalong Video Submission Event: Complete details
The “Drumalong” event in Genshin Impact is a video submission event in which players can record themselves playing music and submit their videos. In order to participate, players must first go to the HoYoLAB website and find the “Drumalong” event post. From there, they can click on the “Post Video” button to upload their video. Once the video is uploaded, players will have successfully participated in the event. What are you waiting for? Start recording and get ready to show off your musical talents!
Video Submission criteria
This special event will test their drumming skills and see how well they can keep rhythm.
- To participate, players must simply record a video of themselves, drumming along to the beat of “Drumalong” from the game.
- They must make sure to start the title with Drumalong and include their UID in the video.
- Be sure to post the video on YouTube with the tag #Drumalong and include the server information and sharing code in the post so they can check out the submission.
- The top three videos will win awesome prizes.
- Moreover, up to five works can be submitted per HoYoLAB account, therefore, one can get creative!
- Each submission can consist of up to one video.
- Their work must be original and in accordance with Genshin Impact’s Community Rules.
- Travelers must first take care to participate during the stipulated time period (UTC+8).
- Additionally, all entries must be posted on the official submission event page.
- Submissions that fall outside of these parameters will unfortunately be rendered invalid.
Although this seems like a lot of rules to follow, heeding these simple stipulations will guarantee a qualified submission.
Submission scoring criteria
Judges will be looking for works that are complete, musical, and creative, and that also demonstrate a good understanding of the game. The popularity of the work will also be taken into account. If you have more than one winning entry, only the highest prize will be awarded.
Genshin Impact Drumalong Video Submission Drumalong event: More details
All winners will be notified of their prizes through the HoYoLAB system. It is imperative that all winners provide their shipping address, so that their prize may be sent to them. If a winner does not provide their shipping address within 15 days of the notification being sent, they forfeit their prize.
In order to redeem the in-game rewards, players will need to fill in their UID ahead of time. They can do this by going to My Information -> Information Management -> Genshin Impact in HoYoLAB. If they have not filled in the UID, after the results are announced, they will forfeit the rewards. Additionally, publishing content that is not related to the event is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, advertisement links and other means of publicity.
It is important to be aware of copyright infringement and misappropriation. If players use someone else’s intellectual property without authorization, they may be violating their rights and could face legal consequences.
Additionally, when prizes are shipped internationally, they may be subject to customs duties and taxes. One must make sure players are familiar with the local policies. Therefore, players can clear any prizes they win without any issues.
When participating in this event, players agree to have their Nickname and UID presented in their work published on the event platform. If a player’s work is a winning submission, they also agree to the organizer announcing their work and nickname as the winner across all platforms for the event. By taking these steps, participants can help ensure that the event is fair and fun for everyone involved.
Travelers who successfully participate in the event get:
- Crimson Strings and Jade Bells
- Primogems × 1,500
- Random Themed Mouse Mat
- Random Character Impression Series Woven Bracelet
- Random Character Emojis Hangable
- Spirited Song
- Primogems × 800
- Random Themed Mouse Mat × 1
- Barrage of Drumbeats
- Random Themed Mouse Mat ×1
Players all around the world are invited to join in on the fun and excitement of Drumalong. With just a few simple taps, players can unleash their inner drummer and compete for great prizes. The event will run for three weeks, so be sure to participate before it ends.