Reminiscent Regiment is a co-op-based event in the Golden Apple Archipelago released in the second phase of Version 2.8 of Genshin Impact. Players can decent down on platforms, sail the waverider and defeat the enemies with the help of their teammates to earn rewards such as primogems and mora.
The event is divided into 6 stages/challenges, where players need to complete certain criteria to get points. The number of points that a player has, determines the reward, that a player gets.
Genshin Impact Reminiscent Regiment Event: Points to be noted
- Players need to score 500 points, in order to get all the rewards.
- Reminiscent Regiment is comparatively very easy in co-op, which is rather than the single player. The event has so much to offer that a single player cannot handle.
- If players are too far from the team or too far from the challenge objective, they can use return to challenge area option, teleport themselves closer and continue the challenge
- During the challenge, players can pick up Aegis of Descent. It is used to change the unique traits of the platform below.
- There are a total of six stages unlocked every day.
Reminiscent Regiment Event: Gameplay sections
1. Descent: Duel pressures
Players can descend down the platforms while defeating enemies, collecting regiment tokens to unlock various rewards, and use plunging attacks to quickly defeat opponents on floating platforms.
2. Decent: High-Pressure Lighting
Grinding against attacks from above is a challenging affair. Players must plan the attack routes wisely with their teammates to defeat a great number of opponents in a short amount of time. Players must use plunging attacks to defeat opponents with ease.
3. Raid: Swift Assault
Players must sail the waverider to the checkpoints, where they can board the floating platforms using wind currents. Players can attack with surprise to catch opponents off-guard and make use of Waverider’s high speed to get an upper hand against opponents in the battle.
4. Raid: Joined forces
In this raid-themed challenge, players need to navigate their waverider within the time limit to reach a certain sea region. After the waverider stops at the mooring points, wind currents will be generated, use these currents to board the floating platforms, defeat all enemies and complete the challenge
5. Convoy: Breakout operation
Challenge will unlock on the 8th of August, 2022.
6. Convoy: Steady process
Challenge will unlock on the 9th of August, 2022.
Genshin Impact Reminiscent Regiment Event: Event Completion Rewards
After completing all the stages of the event with full points, players will get a total of:
- Primogems x 420
- Hero’s wit x 12
- Adventurer’s EXP x 24
- Mora x 240,000
- Guide to freedom x 8
- Guide to resistance x 8
- Guide to ballad x 8
That’s all for Genshin Impact Reminiscent Regiment Event!