Genshin Impact: The Best Gorou Build

Creating the best build for Gorou in Genshin Impact will require players to spend their valuable Ascension materials. In Genshin Impact, many of the best playable characters in the game are unlocked through the Wish mechanic. When completing missions, players will earn Primogems that they can use to Wish for these characters. Many of these are five-star characters that have their own exclusive designs, backstories, and elemental attacks. One of the newest characters to join the game is Gorou, a 4-star Bow-user from the Inazuma region.

Gorou was released in Genshin Impact on December 14th, he\’s a courageous and reliable general of the Watatsumi Army, where his followers place their faith in him unconditionally. He\’s also a Geo character, allowing him to clear out rocky enemy shields and puzzles in the overworld. Genshin Impact even allows players to hang with Gorou for new story bits and rewards. Fortunately, pulling a 4-star character is a lot more common than a 5-star character. To unlock him, players will need to pull from the Arataki Itto\’s character event wish banner, there is a 5.1% chance of pulling Goruo in the banner.

Gorou is a character that functions best in a defensive role, which means players should have a character who is responsible for DPS on the team to help them at all times. His elemental burst ability will give the rest of the Genshin Impact team a defensive buff. The best build for Gorou will provide him with proper weapons and artifacts to boost his abilities.

The Best Weapons and Artifacts For Gorou in Genshin Impact

Weapon: Favonius Warbow: CRIT Hits have a 60% chance to generate a small number of Elemental Particles, which will regenerate 6 Energy for the character. Can only occur once every 12s.Weapon Alternatives: Sacrificial Bow: After damaging an opponent with an Elemental Skill, the skill has a 40% chance to end its own CD. Can only occur once every 30s.Artifacts: Husk of Opulent Dreams (two-piece): Provides a 30% boost to defense.Artifacts: Emblem of Severed Fate (two-piece): Provides a 20% Energy Recharge.

These weapons and artifacts will continue to boost Gorou\’s support role by proving him with more defense in Genshin Impact. Like every other character in the game, players looking to further ascend Gorou will need to collect Spectral Husks. These are Common Ascension Materials that can further increase Gorou\’s HP, Attack, and Defense. These are dropped by Specters, a green enemy that floats in the air and will explode when they are hit. Overall, Gorou is a decent character to keep around if player\’s need a new Geo character for their team.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.