The Discarded Insignia is a world quest in Genshin Impact during the Summertime Odyssey in the Golden Apple archipelago, the discarded insignia is a part of the scattered past quest line, unlocked by completing the entire summertime odyssey quest chain. This world quest that came with Genshin Impact version 2.8 and is a part of The Scattered Past quest chain. In this article, we will learn how to unlock The Discarded Insignia and obtain its rewards in Genshin Impact.
How to unlock the Discarded Insignia world quest in Genshin Impact
- Teleport to Minacious isle and look for the insignia that the electro hammer vanguard speaks of.
- Players will find the insignia on Pudding Island at the location shown in the image.
- Players will find an old Insignia in a scratched-up state and show the insignia to the electro hammer vanguard.
- After Chevka told players about a path that Yakov took and that they need to find it again.
- Go to the location shown above on Minacious Island.
- Activate the four pillars using cryo, hydro, anemo and pyro then hit the clover pinwheel using anemo to create wind current.
- After getting inside the passage talk to Chevka.
- Look for Yakov, players will find him on the camping site.
The Discarded Insignia World Quest rewards
Below mentioned are the several rewards that players will get upon completing the Discarded Insignia world quest:
- Primogems x 30
- Hero’s wit x 3
- Adventure EXP x 250
- Mora x 30,000
That’s all about the Genshin Impact Discarded Insignia World Quest!