On January 18, Genshin Impact flagged off the much-awaited Zhongli’s Fan Art Contest. Travelers are looking to get their hands on the worthy rewards and win the contest starting from January 18 and ending on February 7. The results of the art contest will be announced on February 18, a tweet from the official Genshin Impact Twitter handle reveals. The Zhongli Fan Art Contest is a community event where fans can submit fan art featuring the 5-star character Zhongli to win prizes.
Genshin Impact Zhongli’s fan art contest: Registrations officially open
Use this link to fill out the entry form. In this event, make use of the hashtags #Zhongli & #GenshinImpact to post the original fan art on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram. Now players are all set and successful with their participation and can wait for their name to go live on Feb 18, 2022.
Participants can submit multiple submissions for this ongoing event but each participant can only win one prize. There can be no stacking of prizes and only the highest prize will be awarded.
Here are the top rewards to be won.
- 1st Prize (1 Winner): 3,000 Primogems + $500
- 2nd Prize (3 Winners): 1,000 Primogems + $200
- 3rd Prize (5 Winners): 500 Primogems + $60
- Lucky Prize (10 Winners): $10
In total, there will be a list of 19 winners for Zhongli’s Fan Art Contest. Your in-game mail will receive Primogems & cash prizes will be credited via PayPal. Once final verification is completed, if the same entry wins on more than one platform, the prize will be awarded based on the platform where the entry was first posted.
Guidelines to keep in mind
- Original fan art should be submitted for this contest and should be a high level of completion. The competition is not open to unfinished sketches, edited works with graphic tools, or copied works.
- Do not include pictures of your works-in-progress together with your finished works.
- It is required that participants make their accounts and posts public.
- It is prohibited to post content unrelated to the event.
- There will be multiple platforms for the contest, and winners will be selected from multiple platforms.
- It is strictly forbidden to copy, misappropriate, or violate anyone else’s copyright. Cite and obtain authorization from the original sources whenever possible.
The Zhongli’s Fan Art Contest is on and travelers are making the most of this opportunity. Fill out the form, show your art to the world and stand a chance to win some exciting rewards.