Skip to content
- Your starting character, the Traveler, is by default a 5-star character.
- In the upcoming patches, for a limited time Genshin will be giving out Aloy (from Horizon Zero Dawn) as a free 5-star character, first to Sony accounts, then to everyone else (allegedly).
- At higher adventure ranks you’ll be able to perform daily quests which, along with certain promos/events, can get you primogems (for free) that you can use to buy Acquaintance Fate and Intertwined Fate.
- Acquaintance Fate are used to wish on the Standard Banner. Intertwined Fate are used to wish on the limited Character Banner and Weapon Banner.
- Each time you wish on any banner, there’s a small chance that you’ll get a 5-star item (either a character or a banner). After a certain number of wishes, the chance of getting a 5-star item increases.
- In short, you’ll eventually get a 5-star character when you wish enough times on the Standard or Character Banner.