Hi, I know some fun multiplayer games that you can play with both your girlfriend and your friends (everyone will like them, regardless of gender):
1) GenshinImpact. In this stylish anime action game with impressive graphics, you will explore a picturesque fantasy world, search for a lost relative and fight the forces of evil. Loyal companions who can be controlled by a bot, random gamers from the network, or your friends will help you with this. Also, the good thing about the game is that it can be played in “partial co-op” mode when friends help you in separate battles.
2) Realmcraft. This is a completely free game inspired by the legendary Minecraft. Many fans like it better due to its luscious graphics, frequent updates, and some perks (for example, there is an in-game wiki). You can play both in single-player mode and in multiplayer (World mode). The game gives you complete freedom to build anything: different, houses, statues, stadiums, pixel art. In general, here you are limited only by your imagination.
3) Snake Rivals. Many Agar.io imitators have very different settings, but essentially boil down to one simple thing: dominating all other gamers. But if in most of these projects you can only join an existing server with randomly selected players, then in Snake Rivals you have the opportunity to create your own game rooms and play them with your friends.
4) Roblox. This is not a game in the classical sense of the word. It is rather a virtual tool for creating your own games, combined with a social platform. Here you can create your own mini-game and share it both with your friends and with millions of gamers from all over the world. Or you can endlessly explore ready-made worlds and play a variety of games with your friends.
5) Angeldust. This hybrid of sandbox and fantasy action allows gamers to assemble a team of friends or random gamers from all over the world and embark on an exciting adventure full of danger and treasure. Resources obtained in battles can be used to improve your own home. Here you will find 4 classes of characters, several hundred types of monsters, and almost five hundred types of resources.
6) Among Us. This is actually an obvious option, but it is impossible not to mention it on our list, as it is by far the most popular multiplayer game. Here you will be a fun creature that you can customize with fun hats. There are two types of players in the game: crew members and imposters. Crew members perform different tasks, and imposters try to kill crew members. Crew members must calculate imposters and throw them out of the ship.